I’m co-hosting this shindig. Good music, good food, good drinks, and of course, good suits. How can you go wrong? If you’re in Chicago, you really have no excuse.
- claritiesofthenonexistent likes this
- myclue likes this
- charliestreehouse likes this
- thesilentist reblogged this from thenocoast and added:
- thenocoast reblogged this from noahzagor
- glasshouseshirtmakers reblogged this from noahzagor
- noahzagor reblogged this from noahzagor and added:
- thenocoast likes this
After spending over a decade working in men's fashion and retail, I figured it was about time to start sharing everything I've learned and loved over the years. I use my background in Anthropology and Archaeology as a lens to view the clothing men wear everyday and the lifestyle they choose to lead. I'm not just excited about the way an ensemble looks, but rather interested in why and how it was put together and what that means about our society.